SoundHound is creating and productizing transformative technologies that improve life. Join us.
After amassing a global user community well over 265 million strong, a large portfolio of core technologies and award winning products....we're just getting started.
At SoundHound we value creativity, innovation, hard work, open communication and fast iteration, which allow us to act on valuable feedback from employees and users alike. SoundHound's culture is one of impromptu coffee breaks, less-impromptu fitness sessions, group lunches, and weekly happy hours.
We offer a competitive salary, SoundHound stock options, unique camaraderie, catered lunches, and the opportunity to call a company home that's simultaneously changing the way we discover music AND interact with machines. Yep, it's that cool.
As a Growth Manager for Soundhound's Growth and Engagement team, your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Determine the growth projects to focus on and the tool sets needed.
- Manage the design and implementation of A/B and optimization tests.
- Demonstrate ability to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing execution, analyzing data and interpreting results).
- Collaborate closely with technical and analytics teams within SoundHound as well as external vendors to manage growth initiatives effectively.
- Drive adoption, usage and retention through product optimization across the funnel.
- Take a data-driven approach to identifying the biggest growth opportunities.
- Work with engineering to launch new tools and experiments.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in product marketing, analytics or engineering.
- Command over data with a strong analytics background and business acumen.
- Demonstrated success in growth hacking, optimization, testing and experimentation.
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative new marketing programs and/or product marketing initiatives that generate growth.
- Comfort rolling up sleeves to perform quantitative analysis and reach sound conclusions. High level of aptitude with Excel (pivot tables) required, SQL (basic queries) is a plus.
- Familiarity with HTML, XML.
- Strong time-management skills. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Tenacity and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly with small teams.
- Bachelor's degree required.