SoundHound Inc is creating and productizing transformative technologies to change the way we interact with the world around us. After amassing a global user community over 300 million strong, a large portfolio of core technologies, and award winning products....we're just getting started. In early 2016, we launched Hound, a breakthrough voice search and assistant, and our revolutionary Houndify developer platform, allowing developers to add a voice-enable interface to anything (HW, SW, B2B, B2C). It was the launch of this new platform cemented our company vision: Houndify everything!
The Product Marketing Manager will bridge the outside world to the inner workings of our products and company as a whole. The ideal candidate offers a balance of strategy and analysis, with an understanding of go-to-market planning and execution. This is a unique opportunity to own the marketing funnel end-to-end, being the voice of the customer, all while measuring results and outcomes.
As the lead Product Marketer, your responsibilities:
- Lead customer research and analysis to ensure ongoing product/market fit
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify new product/feature needs and opportunities
- Run ongoing competitive analysis to maintain product relevance and differentiation
- Calculate and optimize overall customer LTV and ROI
- Develop product positioning and messaging and oversee execution across channels
- Partner with acquisition and engagement teams to ensure product adoption and use
- Partner with the product and engineering teams to ensure aligned product and business goals
- Partner with the growth team to prioritize product growth initiatives
- Track the overall product adoption (growth) and use (health) to inform acquisition and retention efforts
- BA or BS in Business, ideally with a concentration in marketing. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of product marketing or business consulting, focusing on B2C technology products
- 3+ years experience working with technology products and industries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of building detailed plans and interacting with senior executive leadership
SoundHound Inc, offers a dynamic culture, competitive salary, stock options, unique camaraderie, catered lunches, and the opportunity to call a company home that's simultaneously changing the way we discover music AND interact with the technology-fueled work around us.