SoundHound is creating and productizing transformative technologies that improve life. Join us.
After amassing a global user community well over 300 million strong, a large portfolio of core technologies and award winning products....we're just getting started.
At SoundHound we value creativity, innovation, hard work, open communication and fast iteration, which allow us to act on valuable feedback from employees and users alike. SoundHound's culture is one of impromptu coffee breaks, less-impromptu fitness sessions, group lunches, and weekly happy hours.
We offer a competitive salary, SoundHound stock options, unique camaraderie, catered lunches, and the opportunity to call a company home that's simultaneously changing the way we discover music AND interact with machines. Yep, it's that cool.
- Build, maintain and scale production and application services across multiple data centers
- Implement and maintain automated deployments, and operational tools
- Troubleshoot problems and build solutions to prevent recurrences
- Collaborate with Product/Support/Engineering teams to plan and deploy product releases
- Experience working in a large scale, high-availability production environment
- 8+ years of experience in Unix or Linux systems administration
- 4+ years of proven experience writing scripts and automation tools. Python or bash
- Excellent networking and core infrastructure services (DNS, DHCP, SMTP, etc) understanding
- Comfortable working with wide range of relevant server-side technologies such as: Hadoop, Spark, MongoDB, Postgres, Mysql, Varnish, ELK, Riak etc
- Be able to participate in oncall rotation
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with and mentor junior engineers
- Strong general technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply:
Please send us your resume and cover letter. Tell us why you would like a job at SoundHound in particular!