SoundHound is creating and productizing transformative technologies that improve life. Join us.
After amassing a global user community well over 300 million strong, a large portfolio of core technologies and award winning products....we're just getting started.
At SoundHound we value creativity, innovation, hard work, open communication and fast iteration, which allow us to act on valuable feedback from employees and users alike. SoundHound's culture is one of impromptu coffee breaks, less-impromptu fitness sessions, group lunches, and weekly happy hours.
We offer a competitive salary, SoundHound stock options, unique camaraderie, catered lunches, and the opportunity to call a company home that's simultaneously changing the way we discover music AND interact with machines. Yep, it's that cool.
- Administration of corporate desktop/laptop systems spanning Linux, Mac, and Windows
- Administration of printer, WiFi access point, VPN, TV/videochat, and other onsite technologies
- Ensure security/robustness of corporate systems (backup, encryption, etc)
- Configure, test, validate new hardware, and provide user support
- Perform other IT duties as needed
- 5+ years of relevant experience in desktop support or system administration
- Deep familiarity with multiple operating systems and relevant hardware
- Experience with wireless LAN, VPN, and other relevant networking technologies
- Ability to learn new things quickly, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven track record troubleshooting critical issues and providing excellent user support
- Familiar with inventory/asset management
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with and mentor junior engineers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply:
Please send us your resume and cover letter. Tell us why you would like a job at SoundHound in particular!