SoundHound is creating and productizing transformative technologies that improve life. Join us.
After amassing a global user community well over 300 million strong, a large portfolio of core technologies and award winning products....we're just getting started.
At SoundHound we value creativity, innovation, hard work, open communication and fast iteration, which allow us to act on valuable feedback from employees and users alike. SoundHound's culture is one of impromptu coffee breaks, less-impromptu fitness sessions, group lunches, and weekly happy hours.
We offer a competitive salary, SoundHound stock options, unique camaraderie, catered lunches, and the opportunity to call a company home that's simultaneously changing the way we discover music AND interact with machines. Yep, it's that cool.
- You are a highly motivated problem solver with excellent troubleshooting skills
- You are passionate about music, mobile applications and end user experience
- You have excellent communication skills and thrive in a fast paced work environment
- You love collaborating with a team, but can also work independently when necessary
- Proven track record shipping mobile software
- Comprehensively test product throughout all phases of the development life cycle
- Understand product requirements and devise test procedures with appropriate coverage
- Execute regular testing, including manual tests, regression/unit tests, and performance tests
- Document detailed test plans, test cases, and matrices
- 3+ years of hands-on mobile QA experience
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms (iOS, Android, WindowsPhone, etc)
- Experience using Android Debug Bridge (ADB), XCode and Crashlytics
- Proficiency with scripting (Perl, Python, BASH, etc)
- Experience performing Black-box, manual testing
- Excellent analytic skills, and the ability to make sense out of chaos
- Experience interfacing closely with software engineering teams
- Experience with bug tracking tools (JIRA, Bugzilla, etc)
Nice to haves:
- BS (or minor) in Computer Science or a relevant field
- Experience with audio/music/speech technologies
- Familiarity with relevant development and testing methodologies (Agile, Scrum, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to own a complete functional area of a product
How to Apply:
Please send us your resume and cover letter. Tell us why you would like a job at SoundHound in particular.