SoundHound is creating and productizing transformative technologies that improve life. Join us.
SoundHound Inc. turns sound into understanding and actionable meaning.
We believe in enabling humans to interact with the things around them in the same way we interact with each other: by speaking naturally to mobile phones, cars, TVs, music speakers, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging 'connected' world. Our latest product, Hound, leverages our Speech-to-Meaning technology to showcase a ground-breaking smartphone experience. Our SoundHound product applies our technology to music, enabling people to discover, explore, and share the music around them, and even find the name of that song stuck in their heads by singing or humming. And through the Houndify platform, we empower developers to be part of the speech-to-meaning revolution.
Mission: Houndify everything.
We offer a competitive salary, SoundHound stock options, unique camaraderie, catered lunches, and the opportunity to call a company that’s simultaneously changing the way we discover music AND interact with machines, home. Yep, it's that cool.
Here at SoundHound, we’re solving some of the hardest problems in software engineering, and as a result, we’re on a constant quest for the world’s top Engineering minds (…and the ultimate happy hour). In such a competitive landscape, this is no easy task. The successful recruiter understands this mission requires determination, resourcefulness, and a sense of humor. They have a deep understanding of the requirements for each role, take ownership, hold themselves accountable, and last but not least, are fully aware that their role revolves around forging relationships with people. We think you should relish in the hunt, and want you to take personal pride in your contributions to the company’s successes.
If you’ve been thinking about moving out of a successful agency role for more stability and life balance, or are in a corporate position and just feel confident there’s a company out there that can provide you with a more “tailor-made” culture fit, rock on.
- ~5 years of Technical Recruiting experience, preferably within the Web or Mobile App domain
- Expert-level sourcing using LinkedIn
- Experience using social channels to drive candidate referrals
- Demonstrates exceptional follow-up
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with both candidates and hiring managers
- Expertise in one or more applicant tracking systems (Jobvite a plus!)
- Experience gathering detailed requirements from hiring managers
- Positive, can-do attitude!
- All of the above
- AIRS and/or LinkedIn certification
- Experience with university recruiting
- Solid negotiating skills
How to apply:
Please send us your resume and cover letter. Tell us why you would like a job at SoundHound in particular!