Sales | San Mateo, CA, United States
What you get to do
- Conduct initial sales meetings (2-3 per day) and add 1-2 new clients per month
- Design, implement, communicate and service employee benefit programs for new and existing clients
- Present market analysis to clients and prospects
- Drive and manage the client decision making process
- Conduct enrollment meetings, and partner with the Client Service Management team throughout the implementation process
- Provide ongoing service to Sequoia’s clients
- 7+ years of successful sales experience in outside sales, business to business sales, or business development with a professional track record of high achievement in sales.
- Ability to communicate and interface effectively with CEOs, CFOs, Executive Staff, and Human Resources Professionals.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills, including presentation, persuasion, tact, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally and a commitment to coming through for people.
Sequoia’s Culture – Our most important asset
- Passion for service
- Growth oriented
- Caring for others
- Focused on relationship building
Compensation & Benefits
Sequoia provides competitive compensation including base salary, performance based bonus programs, and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) matching and profit sharing programs.