Sales | San Mateo, CA, United States
About the role:
The Risk Management Consultant (P&C) is committed to producing new business revenue while ensuring overall client satisfaction by proactively managing and anticipating the needs of clients and prospects. Risk Management Consultants assist clients with their property, casualty, workers compensation programs.
What you get to do
- Conducting initial sales meetings and adding 3 - 5 new clients per month
- Designing, implementing, communicating and servicing risk management programs for new and existing clients
- Presenting market analysis to clients and prospects
- Driving and managing the client decision making process
- Providing ongoing service to Sequoia Benefits’ clients
- 4 – 6 years of successful sales experience in outside sales, business to business sales or business development.
- An individual of high integrity with good judgment skills, and who is committed to doing what is right for their clients.
- Ability to communicate and interface effectively with CEOs, CFOs, Executive Staff and Human Resources Professionals.
- The drive to succeed and possess a professional track record of high achievement in sales.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills, including presentation, persuasion, tact, negotiation and closing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships.
- Must be resourceful, responsive, team focused and committed to providing exceptional customer service.
- Broad understanding of risk management program designs.
- Industry-specific training will be provided.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- California Property-Casualty Insurance Licensed.
Sequoia’s Culture – Our most important asset
- Passion for service
- Growth oriented
- Caring for others
- Focused on relationship building
Compensation & Benefits
Sequoia provides competitive compensation including base salary, performance based bonus programs, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) matching.