Managed Bar Night Supervisor
Marketing | Boston, MA
Legacy is looking for energetic, outgoing event supervisors to execute Off-Premise promotional events for a large, well-known spirits client. Candidates must have previous promotion/event experience, be available to work nights and weekends and have reliable transportation. This position reports to the Market Manager. Must have liquor and agency and/or distributor experience.
• Up to 10- 20 hours per week• Boston area
• Competitive hourly pay rate
Managed Bar Night Program Execution
- Establish and maintain relationships with accounts (Bars, Restaurants and Clubs)
- Supervise Field Ambassadors and ensure they are in compliance to national program execution guidelines/ requirements and implement procedures
- Become an expert on quality execution of planned program platform
- Ensure bar spend, sampling amounts, drink feature (where applicable) and terms are finalized.
- Confirm with the accounts of product availability and scheduled executions at least 2 days prior to the event
- Coordinate with Field Ambassadors for planned MBN's (Managed Bar Nights)
- Execute promotion within brand approved program plan (ensure local customization approved)
- Decorate/merchandise account as appropriate if it is part of program plan
- Coordinate payment of bar tabs within approved budget framework
- Ensure quality execution and retailer satisfaction
- Maintain inventory of uniforms and other reusable POS elements sufficient to support programming
- Manage POS items and other materials required to support execution
- Actively engage and educate consumers on the brand
- Must be able to complete all assigned events and follow the schedule of planned MBN's given by the Market Manager.
- Generate accurate post-event reports using online reporting system; capture key goals/metrics specified for each program
- Surface program and communication issues to Market Manager and local client
Experience, Qualifications, and Skills Required
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, including promotions and/or event execution
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish)
- Knowledge of or previous experience with spirits promotions a major plus
- Outgoing, personable, and comfortable interacting with a wide variety of target consumers
- Exceptional work ethic
- Flexible, willing to work nontraditional hours, including nights and weekends
- Willing to work both city and suburban events
- Must be reliable, punctual and able to provide your own transportation
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Please submit a photo and resume when applying.
Note: Please copy and paste photos into a Word document/PDF in order to attach to application.
« Back to Openings