Absolut Elyx Brand Agent
Marketing | Houston/Dallas, TX
Absolut Elyx Brand Agent
Legacy Marketing Partners is a Chicago-based, independent experiential marketing agency that inspires passion for brands by engaging people through integrated live + digital campaigns. Perennially listed in both Event Marketer Magazine’s Agency IT List and PROMO Magazine’s Top Shops, our programs have won multiple Ex Awards, Event Technology Awards and Pro Awards.
The Brand Agent will be responsible for assisting in the development of key national trade initiatives with full responsibility for the implementation & execution of these strategic plans & trade concepts within their market, working closely with the local team to ensure optimal execution.
They will be responsible for identifying and exploiting key trends & potential trade partners introducing any trade concepts to both group distributors, local operators & bartenders.
They will also act in a ambassadorial role within market with a responsibility to represent, champion and educate on a premium spirits brand to all levels of the trade, internally and to consumers when necessary.
- Organization and implementation of national trade initiatives
- Work with Trade team to support further development of current educational and national trade initiatives
- Work with local team to support and explore all commercial opportunities
- Identify 15-20 key partner (halo) on-premise accounts to support with bi-weekly visits, signature serves, and staff programmes
- Identify 3 key (halo) off-premise accounts to support with bi-weekly visits and work with off-premise sales teams to ensure optimal branded activations in store
- Support and educate local distributors & sales team
- Organization of and execution of brand experiences in market
- Attendance at key trade events / bar shows
- Reception of key Pernod Ricard Guests in market and in Sweden, if required.
- Planning and organization of brand programmes as required
- The individual must have a minimum of 5 years working in the premium on premise and be well connected and knowledgeable about the local bartender community within their market.
- Experience in a Brand Ambassadorial role a bonus
- The individual must be fluent in written and spoken English
- They must have experience in the development of cocktails in the on trade
- A sound knowledge of the international premium vodka category is required & a broad knowledge of the competitive set
- They must have experience in group training and good presentation skills
- Fully competent in using all Microsoft Office programmes (or similar) especially Powerpoint
- Outgoing & confident
- Genuine passion for the drinks business
- Understanding of the luxury market
- An ability to react in different cultural environments
- Ability to work alone within an environment of accountability and responsibility.
- An understanding of appropriate decision making processes
- The ability to lead and inspire
- The ability to work within a team.
- Ability to source manage outside agencies
- The ability to set goals, and follow up on them.
- The ability to set priorities, plan and organise own time effectively.
- Desire and persistence to solve difficult problems, meet deadlines and achieve results even under difficult circumstances.
- The ability to work in a changing environment.
- The ability to build excellent inter-personal relationships
« Back to Openings