Retail Wine/Spirits Specialist - Off Premise
Marketing | Seaside Heights, NJ
Retail Wine/Spirits Specialist- Off Premise
Legacy Marketing Partners is a Chicago-based, independent experiential marketing agency that inspires passion for brands by engaging people through integrated live + digital campaigns. Perennially listed in both Event Marketer Magazine’s Agency IT List and PROMO Magazine’s Top Shops, our programs have won multiple Ex Awards, Event Technology Awards and Pro Awards.
Legacy is looking for a team of energetic, passionate, and sales-minded Wine/SpiritsSpecialist to represent our well-known brands in local off-premise retail accounts. Idealcandidate can win over store owners and managers upon arrival to location,sample and educate shoppers on the brands & category, and drive sales volume by achieving perevent sales goals.
- Timing: Now – No End Date
- Workload: Up to 10 hours per week (peak weeks reaching up to 20+ hours based on availability)
- Availability: Open Availability with Weekday afternoon/evenings, Saturday &Sunday early afternoon/evenings
- Pay: Competitive hourly pay rate
- Provide category education & sample brands at local off-premise retail accounts per instruction of supervisor
- Exceed per event sales goals within designated market
- Promote brand to retail store owners and consumers in a professional, credible, and persuasive manner
- Seek out and report new opportunities, competitive information/activity, etc.
- Provide timely, accurate post-event reporting via an online reporting system
- Prior off-premise retail wine & spirits sampling experience
- Proven sales skills, ideally within beer, wine, or spirits
- Ability to receive shipment of assets, manage set of assets, and end of yearshipping if necessary
- Reliability and punctuality (no tolerance for “no call, no shows”)
- Reliable transportation to transport event assets to retail locations for execution
- Reliable daily access to a computer
- Friendly professional demeanor
Please include in application:
- Headshot MUST BE in PDF/Word Document format
« Back to Openings