Full Time Brand Ambassador- Spirits
Client Services | Tallahassee, FL
Legacy Marketing Partners is a Chicago-based, independent experiential marketing agency that inspires passion for brands by engaging people through integrated live + digital campaigns. Perennially listed in both Event Marketer Magazine’s Agency IT List and PROMO Magazine’s Top Shops, our programs have won multiple Ex Awards, Event Technology Awards and Pro Awards.
A well-known spirits brand is seeking an outgoing personality to serve as a brand specialist in the local bar & retail scene. The job is to get new accounts to fall in love with the brand and make established accounts that much crazier about it. Win over the management, bartenders, servers, and customers by rolling up your sleeves, sampling and discussing the brand, and teaching all who will listen to love it like you do.
This position requires the ability to work 40+ hours per week. Bartending experience is a huge plus, but please note that you cannot hold a bartending job while working this role.
- Develop and present brand information to educate consumers and train trade personnel (bartenders/bar staff) on the brand.
- Conduct samplings (where legal) at on-premise accounts; participate in distributor presentations/training and sales team ride-alongs, host promotions
- Secure drink features and cocktails on drink menus
- Train, engage and inspire crowds as well as individual consumers
- Apply a dynamic approach to presenting and communicating effectively with our audience; including a high degree of professionalism and credibility
- Provide timely, accurate post-event reporting via an online reporting system
- Will be required to blog, vlog, tweet and post on various social media outlets
- Seek out and report new opportunities, competitive information, competitive activity, etc.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Liquor Promotions Experience
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in social media outlets (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Vlogs, Blogs, Instagram, etc.)
- Must adhere to company’s policies and procedures
- Must not be involved with, working for or representing any other beer, wine, or spirits brands during this time frame
- Bachelor's degree preferred
« Back to Openings