Marketing | Chicago, IL
Legacy Marketing Partners is a Chicago-based, independent experiential marketing agency that inspires passion for brands by engaging people through integrated live + digital campaigns. Perennially listed in both Event Marketer Magazine’s Agency IT List and PROMO Magazine’s Top Shops, our programs have won multiple Ex Awards, Event Technology Awards and Pro Awards.
We are seeking an experienced, solution-oriented Account Executive (AE) for a well-known beer client to manage best-in-class field programs.
Qualified candidates possess superior communication and time management skills and an accomplished background in client-services. Candidates should also have experience working cross-functionally within an agency setting as the role requires working closely with our analytics and creative departments.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Lead day-to-day client communications including but not limited to delivery of regular KPI reports, build out of field marketing programs and conclusive analysis of program ROI, leveraging key marketing and sales metrics.
- Coordinate and oversee staff and programs, leading ongoing communications with field team
- Provide leadership for field staff and other departments working on the account; mentor account and field staff, strive to develop strengths and address potential areas of concern.
- Manage new hire recruiting process with HR, coordinate remote interviews and on-boarding procedure, conduct in-market trainings, support SAE on field performance improvement plans and disciplinary action as needed.
- Internal management of administrative deliverables of remote field employees such as part-time hours-tracking and extensive online reporting, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Maintain up-to-date online activation schedules and activation account lists
- Elevate concerns, challenges, and opportunities to SAE, substantiated with market-level, solution-oriented insights
- Lead creative development and proposal of unique, relevant and functional on-premise branding tools such as POS, premiums, and signage.
- Maintain ongoing budget spreadsheets for financial checkpoints with SAE
- Manage all field-related program costs, ensuring budget parameters are upheld and providing accurate budget projections to SAE
- Ongoing review of State legalities, ensuring legal compliance parameters are maintained.
Experience, Qualifications, and Skills Required:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience working within agency setting.
- Previous experience managing remote employees required.
- Decisive and effective problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to strategically organize and tailor communications to specific audience.
- Strong desire to grow into account management role.
- Proficient level MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) required; Google Doc experience a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with keen attention to detail, follow through and meet deadlines.
- Flexible, willing to work nontraditional hours, including nights and weekends.
- Must be able to travel
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Communications, Business, or Marketing preferred).
« Back to Openings