Multicultural Lifestyle Manager – Cognac
Field | Detroit, MI
Primary Job Responsibilities:
We are seeking an outgoing, enthusiastic individual with a passion for the spirits industry to represent a premium cognac lifestyle brand.
As the part time representative, you will lead a variety of marketing and sales initiatives to grow the brand in the Detroit market.
Main duties and responsibilities include but NOT limited to, building relationships with local tastemakers and influencers, understanding the brand & its history, sampling and educating consumers about product and staying up to date with key competitors and nightlife trends.
- At least 3-5 years relevant/industry experience
- Knowledge of the Urban culture/lifestyle, market, influencers, and event/social experiences to build local influencer channels
- Passionate about and experienced in the spirits and nightlife industry
- Charismatic, confident, with a professional demeanor
- Humor and wit are inherent
- Relevant, relatable, resonates with the target demographic
- Captivating to an audience with the ability to read the room; effective communicator
- High energy, initiative and drive
- Conversation comes organically; networking comes naturally
- Prefer non-traditional hours, working from home and within the nightlife industry
- Must be at least 21 years of age to be considered for this position
- A familiarity of state alcohol beverage laws is a plus
- Comfortable being in front of a crowd
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- High level of client services experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Relationship building
- Results driven, seeks to exceed goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications and social media
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Host consumer & influencers events and present during tastings and trainings
- Recruitment of consumers and account development in the on premise
- Ability to help with product distribution, sell-in, secure menu placements, etc.
- Develop a database of consumers through networking and seeking out new targeted consumers via all social media outlets
- Drive social media amplification
- Help to source appropriate brand event opportunities via network of influencers
- Conduct site visits, train event staff/bartenders on the brand, and assist with basic event logistics
- Complete quantitative and qualitative reports on all activity
- Manage and reconcile expenses budget along with any event related expenses
To apply, please submit a resume and headshot.
« Back to Openings