We are Visual Meta, a successful and steadily growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a great office in central Berlin, we run 16 online shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. We offer the professionalism of a big player and the company culture of a startup. Our vision? To become THE global service for comparison shopping.
How are we trying to achieve that? During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that moves in new directions and finds the best solutions for comparison shoppers. Every one of our more than 200 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that, actively shape the future of e-commerce and share our vision, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As a Junior Quality Manager for Czech Republic you and the Czech team will be responsible for our Czech platform and make sure, that it is as user-friendly as possible.
- Responsibility for the quality management of our Czech platform
- Check our Czech content for optimizations and mistakes
- Create, Provide and implement relevant content
- Set up new and modification of current brands, categories and filters
- Ensure that shop items match user searches and research of relevant product keywords
- Continuous market and competitor monitoring
- Maintaining the Czech platform for various devices such as desktops, mobile pages, tablet pages and our mobile apps
- Work closely with our Online Marketing and Sales departments regarding page improvements
- Look proactively for website improvements
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Ideally first experience in the e-commerce sector
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Very motivated mindset and the willingness to learn and take over own responsibilities
- Very structured and organized working manner with a high attention to detail
- A communicative Team player
- Native Czech and good English skills
- Good understanding of MS Office, ideally good HTML and Excel knowledge
- We focus on quality - Support us in making our platforms perfect and help our users to find what they are looking for
- We love diversity - Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority - Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility - With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you - Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together - Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability. Josephine Hauch will be your point of contact.