We are Visual Meta, a successful and steadily growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a great office in central Berlin, we run 14 online shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. We offer the professionalism of a big player and the company culture of a startup. Our vision? To become THE global service for comparison shopping.
How are we trying to achieve that? During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that moves in new directions and finds the best solutions for comparison shoppers. Every one of our more than 200 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that, actively shape the future of e-commerce and share our vision, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As an Account Manager for Sweden you will work closely with the responsible Sales Manager and actively drive the expansion of www.shopalike.se by caring about our portfolio of Swedish partner shops. Even if you have little experience in sales so far, this might still be the right opportunity for you, if you are seeking a professional but fun company that can teach you the 101 in sales and help you to start your career or even change career paths.
- Strategically and operationally supporting your partner shops
- Handling inquiries of partners while building and developing stable long-term relationship with them
- Identifying potential upsells and leading related contract negotiations
- Analyzing and optimizing our partners performances
- Updating and maintaining our CRM database
- Analyzing the market and the competition
- Working closely with our Sales Managers and departments such as Quality, Finance, Online Marketing and IT
- You have gained first experience in Account Management and/or Sales
- You speak Swedish on a native and English on a very good level
- You love being on the phone and you are passionate about turning potential customers into long-term partners
- You have a good understanding of the Swedish e-commerce and online marketing sector
- You are a proactive, motivated and self-dependent individual with good negotiation skills
- You come with excellent communication skills as well as a professional and customer-oriented personality
- You offer a good knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point, ideally first experience with Salesforce
- You have a structured, organized and an analytical mindset
- We work with thousands of e-commerce companies - Take responsibility and have an immediate impact on our portfolio
- We love diversity - Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority - Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility - With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you - Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together - Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability. Josephine Hauch will be your point of contact.