We are Visual Meta, a successful and steadily growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a great office in central Berlin, we run 14 online shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. We offer the stability of a big player and the company culture of a startup. Our vision? To become THE global service for comparison shopping.
How are we trying to achieve that? During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that moves in new directions and finds the best solutions for comparison shoppers. Every one of our more than 200 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that, actively shape the future of e-commerce and share our vision, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As an intern in our quality management team for Denmark, you will support the Danish team by checking the content of our website and make sure, that our platform is as user-friendly as possible.
- Currently studying – we are open for all fields
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Very motivated mindset and the willingness to learn
- Structured and organized working manner
- Native Danish and good English skills
- Good understanding of MS-Office, ideally good HTML and Excel knowledge
- 3 months availability
- Support in the quality management of our Danish platform
- Check our Danish content for optimizations and mistakes
- Ensure that shop items match user searches and research of relevant product keywords
- Create, Provide and implement relevant content
- Support in set up new and modification of current brands, categories and filters
- Look proactively for website improvements
- Support in the preparation and implementation of different projects
What we offer:
- A committed, successful and international team
- Opportunity to work independently and gain lots of insight into the field of e-commerce
- Continuous training possibilities and room for further personal development
- Flexible working hours and a great office in the heart of Berlin
- Healthy snacks (fruits, cereals), water and hot drinks
- Team events, movie nights, table football, ping-pong, company bikes, etc.
If you are interested in an exciting position within a friendly team, please submit your application in English including cover letter, CV and your earliest starting date to Josephine Hauch (Jobs@visual-meta.com).
We are looking forward to receiving your application!