We are Visual Meta, a successful and steadily growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a great office in central Berlin, we run 14 online shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. We offer the professionalism of a big player and the company culture of a startup. Our vision? To become THE global service for comparison shopping.
How are we trying to achieve that? During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that moves in new directions and finds the best solutions for comparison shoppers. Every one of our more than 200 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that, actively shape the future of e-commerce and share our vision, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As a Team leader for the French sales team and as an Account Manager for our French key accounts, you unite two key factors. On the one hand you will handle and support our French key partners. On the other hand you will lead and develop our French sales team of 3 individuals.
- You support strategically and operationally your key partner shops
- You handle inquiries of partners while building and developing stable long-term relationships with them
- You analyze and optimize the partners performances
- You take over the recruiting, training and managing of the French sales team
- You are responsible for the success of your team in acquiring new partners and building long term relationships
- You create reports as well as monitor and analyse sales KPIs
- You work closely with our Sales Managers and departments such as Quality, Finance, Online Marketing and IT
- You finished your Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent education
- You have 2+ years’ experience in Account or Sales Management
- You gained first leading experiences due to a mentoring role, coaching’s or project management
- You are motivated and willing to learn how to successfully lead a team
- You have a good understanding of the French e-commerce market
- Your working manner is structured and organized and you have an analytical mind-set
- Your communication skills are very good plus your personality is professional
- You speak French on a native level and your English skills are fluent
- We work with thousands of e-commerce companies - Take responsibility and have an immediate impact on our portfolio
- We love diversity - Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority - Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility - With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you - Benefit from flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together - Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your availability. As your responsible recruiter, Josephine Hauch will be your point of contact.