We are Visual Meta, a successful and steadily growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a great office in central Berlin, we run 14 online shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. We offer the professionalism of a big player and the company culture of a startup. Our vision? To become THE global service for comparison shopping.
How are we trying to achieve that? During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that moves in new directions and finds the best solutions for comparison shoppers. Every one of our more than 200 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that, actively shape the future of e-commerce and share our vision, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As a Junior Quality Manager for Sweden you and the Swedish team will be responsible for our Swedish platform and make sure, that it is as user-friendly as possible.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Ideally first experience in the e-commerce sector
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Very motivated mindset and the willingness to learn and take over own responsibilities
- Very structured and organized working manner with a high attention to detail
- A communicative Team player
- Native Swedish and good English skills
- Good understanding of MS-Office, ideally good HTML and Excel knowledge
- Responsibility for the quality management of our Swedish platform
- Check our Swedish content for optimizations and mistakes
- Create, Provide and implement relevant content
- Set up new and modification of current brands, categories and filters
- Ensure that shop items match user searches and research of relevant product keywords
- Continuous market and competitor monitoring
- Maintaining the Swedish platform for various devices such as desktops, mobile pages, tablet pages and our mobile apps
- Work closely with our Online Marketing and Sales departments regarding page improvements
- Look proactively for website improvements
What we offer:
- A committed, successful and international team
- Opportunity to work independently and gain lots of insight into the field of e-commerce
- Continuous training possibilities and room for further personal development
- Flexible working hours and a great office in the heart of Berlin
- Healthy snacks (fruits, cereals), water and hot drinks
- Team events, movie nights, table football, ping-pong, company bikes, etc.
If you are interested in an exciting position within a friendly team, please submit your application in English to the attention of Josephine Hauch including cover letter, CV, your earliest starting date, salary expectations as well as relevant references.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!