We are Visual Meta, a successful and steadily growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a great office in central Berlin, we run 14 online shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. We offer the professionalism of a big player and the company culture of a startup. Our vision? To become THE global service for comparison shopping.
How are we trying to achieve that? During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that moves in new directions and finds the best solutions for comparison shoppers. Every one of our almost 300 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that, actively shape the future of e-commerce and share our vision, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As a sales manager (m/f), with the focus on acquisition, you will work closely with the responsible account manager and actively drive the expansion of www.shopalike.fi by growing our portfolio of Finnish partner shops. Even if you have little experience in sales so far, this might still be the right opportunity for you, if you are seeking a professional but fun company that can teach you the 101 in sales and help you to start your career or even change career paths.
- You are in charge of acquiring new Finnish partner shops via telephone and mail
- You proactively follow up on open leads via telephone and mail
- You generate and maintain a qualified database of potential sales leads
- You are responsible for negotiating and preparing contracts
- You update and maintain our CRM database
- You take care of incoming enquiries of new potential partners
- You do follow-ups and accompany our new partners through the onboarding process
- You work closely with other sales managers and departments such as Quality, Finance, Marketing and IT
- You ideally have gained first experience in customer acquisition
- You possess a native level of Finnish and fluent English skills
- You love being on the phone and you are passionate about turning potential customers into long-term partners
- You have a good understanding of the Finnish e-commerce and online marketing sector
- You are a proactive, motivated and self-dependent individual with good negotiation skills
- You come with excellent communication skills as well as a professional and customer-oriented personality
- You offer a good knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point, ideally first experience with Salesforce
- You have a structured, organized and an analytical mindset
- We work with thousands of e-commerce companies- Take responsibility and have an immediate impact on our portfolio
- We love diversity- Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority- Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility- With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you- Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together- Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability. As your responsible recruiter, Anja Kasiborski will be your point of contact.