We are Visual Meta, a successful and steadily growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a great office in central Berlin, we run 14 online shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. We offer the professionalism of a big player and the company culture of a startup. Our vision? To become THE global service for comparison shopping.
How are we trying to achieve that? During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that moves in new directions and finds the best solutions for comparison shoppers. Every one of our almost 300 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that, actively shape the future of e-commerce and share our vision, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? You will be responsible for almost everything you see when you look at shopalike.fi. Whether it is having the right products under the right categories, having everything look perfect or coming up with new tags, brands and keywords, your work will have a major impact on our platform's quality and success. If you are a detailed oriented person, like to look for the needle in a haystack and love to work in an international environment, then this is the right opportunity for you.
- You are responsible for quality management as well as providing relevant content for the platform
- You ensure that shop items match user searches in correct categories and filters
- You take care of the extension and modification of current categories as well as the general website improvement
- You research of relevant product keywords
- You continuously monitor the market and the competition
- You maintain the Finnish platform for various devices such as desktops, mobile pages, tablet pages and our mobile apps
- You possess at least a Bachelor’s degree
- You ideally have first experience in the e-commerce sector and knowledge of the Finnish e-commerce market
- You speak Finnish on a native level and very good English, preferably you speak fluent Swedish and/or Danish
- You have a good understanding of MS-Office, ideally good HTML knowledge
- You are a perfectionist and have a structured and self-organized working manner
- You come with a proactive mindset and are able to work independently
- You are a team player, flexible, communicative and easy to work with
- We focus on quality- Support us in making our platforms perfect and help our users to find what they are looking for
- We love diversity- Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority- Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility- With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you- Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together- Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability. As your responsible recruiter, Anja Kasiborski will be your point of contact.