We are Visual Meta, a successful and steadily growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a great office in central Berlin, we run 14 online shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. We offer the professionalism of a big player and the company culture of a startup. Our vision? To become THE global service for comparison shopping.
How are we trying to achieve that? During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that moves in new directions and finds the best solutions for comparison shoppers. Every one of our more than 250 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that, actively shape the future of e-commerce and share our vision, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As Affiliate Marketing Manager you will be part of our Affiliate Marketing team of three individuals and you will be mainly responsible for conceptualizing and implementing affiliate marketing campaigns.
- You manage and strategically expand our portfolio of publishers
- You take responsibility for the conception, monitoring and optimization of our partner program
- You are in constant contact with our publishers and create a meaningful and efficient business relationships
- You plan, create and implement our Affiliate campaigns
- You will be maintaining and developing advertising material
- You analyze the market, the latest trends and competition
- You work closely with all relevant departments such as graphics, IT and sales
- You have first working experience in affiliate marketing and/or sales
- You bring a strong affinity for internet technologies, the e-commerce sector and online marketing
- Your English skills are on a fluent level
- You have excellent communication skills and love being on the phone
- You come with a sound user-knowledge of standard web analytics tools and MS Office (especially Excel)
- You have an analytical mindset, an affinity for numbers and a good technical understanding
- You are flexible, open minded and a team-oriented person
- We master Marketing - Learn from one of the best performance marketing companies in Berlin
- We love diversity - Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority - Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility - With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you - Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together - Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your availability. As your responsible recruiter, Josephine Hauch will be your point of contact.