We are Visual Meta, a successful and steadily growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a great office in central Berlin, we run 14 online shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike
We offer the professionalism of a big player and the company culture of a startup. Our vision? To become THE global service for comparison shopping.
How are we trying to achieve that? During thelast years, we have been building a strong, international team that moves in new directions and finds the best solutions for comparison shoppers. Every one of our more than 300 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that, actively shape the future of e-commerce and share our vision, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As an Online PR intern (m/f) for our Dutch market you will be supporting and promoting the expansion of our shopping portal www.shopalike.nl
. You will be mainly involved in our “influencer marketing” and your work will have a major contribution on our search engine rankings and traffic numbers. If you want to gain relevant working experience in the e-commerce sector and learn about online marketing from one of the best companies in the industry, then this is the right opportunity for you.
- You play an important role in the further development of our Dutch platform
- You will support in the planning and execution of online PR campaigns
- You take part in forging relationships with key influencers, bloggers and journalists to develop brand advocates
- You help with negotiating and preparing contracts
- You analyze the market as well as research and implement best practices
- You work closely with our content editors in order to create compelling and successful online campaigns
- You are currently enrolled in an university or have recently finished your studies
- You have a passion for the online marketing and e-commerce sector
- You ideally acquired first experience in PR and/or SEO
- You possess a native level of Dutch and good English skills
- You learn fast, are creative, highly motivated and have an independent working manner
- You feature a communicative and proactive personality as well as a self-dependent working manner
- We master Marketing- Learn from one of the best performance marketing companies in Berlin
- We love diversity- Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority- Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility- With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you- Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together- Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability. As your responsible recruiter, Anja Kasiborski will be your point of contact.