We are Visual Meta, a successful and steadily growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a great office in central Berlin, we run 14 online shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. We offer the professionalism of a big player and the company culture of a startup. Our vision? To become THE global service for comparison shopping.
How are we trying to achieve that? During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that moves in new directions and finds the best solutions for comparison shoppers. Every one of our more than 230 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that, actively shape the future of e-commerce and share our vision, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As a SEA Team leader you will be responsible for the SEA related performance of our Danish, Italian, Dutch, Finnish and Brazilian platform, as well as for the training and development of our five SEA Managers, who take care of this platforms.
- You lead a team of 5 individuals – each individual is responsible for one of the following countries: DK,IT, NL, FI & BR
- You define and monitor relevant KPIs for your team, create analysis and report them to key stakeholders
- You create daily performance analysis and look for improvements and problem solving’s
- You set up strategies and support your team by implementing them
- You do presentations related to data’s, analyses and strategies
- You take over different SEA related projects
- You are in charge of the recruiting, training, motivation and personnel development of your team
- You directly report to our Head of SEA and work closely with other departments and stakeholders such as Sales and Quality
- You have 3+ years’ experiences in SEA (GDN knowledge is a plus), ideally gained within an e-commerce and multilingual environment
- You are experienced with bid management tools and campaign management software and have great Excel skills
- You have a very empathetic, cooperative and patient leadership style
- You come with great communication and analytical skills
- You show good project management skills and have an organized, conceptual and entrepreneurial mindset
- You possess an excellent level of English, written and verbally
- We master Marketing - Learn from one of the best performance marketing companies in Berlin
- We love diversity - Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority - Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility - With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you - Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together - Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your availability. As your responsible recruiter, Josephine Hauch
will be your point of contact.