At iZettle, we are scaling the Analytics team and are looking for more passionate analysts to join the team. Our mission is to help iZettle make life better for our merchants by ensuring data-driven decision making throughout the iZettle organization. Using state-of-the-art tools and techniques, we connect the dots between user behaviour, strategy and value for iZettle.
You will be analysing tons of data to extract valuable and actionable insights, and work closely with stakeholders throughout the organization to enable them to make the right decisions.
We are passionate about building a data-driven culture, and we hope that you are motivated not only by analysing data, but also turning it into actionable insights, communicating it and making sure it happens.
You will be part of the Analytics team at iZettle. We are a central team of around 15 analysts and developers supporting all teams across iZettle. The Analytics team work across a wide range of topics and your role will be determined by a mix of your interest and capabilities as well as the need from our side.
We plan to review applications during August. If you are interested, send in an application and we can talk more!
We think you have:
- 1-4 years of relevant experience working with analytics
- Analytical and creative mind-set
- Passion for and understanding of Product and Business
- Experience using SQL to extract and analyse data
- Degree in Engineering, Business, Math or similar
We would be impressed if you have:
- Delivered analysis and recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Used modern analysis tools (python/pandas, R, machine learning)
- Experience in developing and deploying predictive models using machine learning
- Experience as developer
- Experience from working in a fast growing start up company