We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We are looking for the best and brightest to help us get it done. Our fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 430 employees across its 12 operating countries, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Edinburgh and Stockholm (HQ).
We’re looking for a Key Account Manager to join iZettle in Norway. You will play an essential part in managing and developing existing relationships with large customers and, most importantly, assisting new ones signing up. One of your key challenges will be to find and build great examples within the Norwegian market.
Your challenge: Further developing the Norwegian market by
- Key accounts acquisition: End to end responsibility of the sales cycle, including identifying potential key accounts, meetings, and guiding them in the sign-up process.
- Key account management: Dedicated account management, training employee staff, implementating our system for the customer and maintaining a healthy relationship with our core users.
- Business development and analysis: Analysing and understanding performance indicators, suggesting improvements in business model to improve profitability and user satisfaction, and suggesting key account specific technical development.
Who you are:
- 1 to 3 years of professional working experience
- Strong commercial management skills with a focus on key accounts
- Experience from consumer electronics, pay-TV, telecom or similar
- Proven track record of commercial management in high growth environments
- Flexible and independent worker with high energy and motivation
- Technical affinity and/or a solid understanding of the card and payment industry
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, additional languages are appreciated
The person we’re looking for is a passionate and results-oriented problem solver. You will be working in Norway with great personal responsibility, but also work closely together with your international colleagues. Therefore you are a team player and not afraid to act on many levels, from strategic discussions with managers to individual training with our users’ staff.
Sounds exciting? Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Our head office is located in the heart of Stockholm, but with launches in new countries every few months, there is always space to grow. You get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world.