We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We are looking for the best and brightest to help us get it done. Our fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 430 employees across its 12 operating countries, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Edinburgh and Stockholm (HQ).
Now we are looking for a superstar Escalation & Process Specialist to help our five support sites across the globe to re-actively handle the trickiest support cases that get escalated to you and to pro-actively improve processes to prevent escalations to occur.
To succeed in this role, you are passionate about customer support and believe that great customer experience is core to any business. Structure comes naturally for you and you need to be a team player hence you will work closely together with all departments in the iZettle organisation in order to solve the cases and improve processes in best way possible. You also need to have superb multi-tasking skills and a willingness to learn about our products, the support systems we are using and everything we are. This is an expert role with a special mandate and at times high attention from top management which is something you should and must enjoy!
You have good sense for details and great interpersonal and communications skills. In addition you are also creative, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are able to get things done.
We offer you to be a part of an international team that believes it is equally important to deliver great results as to have loads of fun!
- Responsible for developing and handling of escalation process
- Ensure all incoming cases are handled in best way possible in terms of CSAT
- Pro-actively drive activities in order to decrease number of escalated cases
- Responsible for development of current business processes
- Responsible for implementing new business processes
Desired skills and experience
- Experience from working with escalated customer cases
- Process orientated and structured way of working
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Great multi tasking skills
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Swedish, Portuguese or Spanish is beneficial
- Experience from working with Salesforce is not a pre-requisite but is highly beneficial
- Passion for customer satisfaction
- Enjoying a fast paced work environment
- Fast learner
- Ability to get things done
- Creative and capable of driving change
- Positive spirit
Sounds exciting? Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible, we will be interviewing as we go. When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs and small businesses all around the world!