We are looking for a skilled, passionate and experienced Agile Team Coach.
iZettle is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe and the Tech Department, which represents the backbone of the company, is growing quickly along with it. This time we are looking for an Agile Team Coach that can help us evolve and exceed on team-level.
The assignment is to work with one (or two) of our awesome team(s), and help them go from good to great.. to awesome.
Our Tech Department is organised into competency areas called chapters: iOS, Android, Web, Backend, Coaches and DevOps . Each chapter reports to a Lead.
We want someone who has:
- An awesome ability to motivate others.
- Clear and effective communication skills (in english).
- An ability to zoom-in and zoom-out whenever needed.
- A very strong adaptation skills to coaching style depending on your team’s maturity and need.
- An intuition and a genuine passion for helping teams and individuals to grow.
- An ability to craft a high focus factor for the team.
- A big passion for creating a team out of a group.
Your responsibilities and previous experience:
- Coach the team together with the Product Owner in both Lean & Agile values and principles.
- Continuously improve each and every team delivery.
- Able to visualize team capacity, progress and team’s current lead times in an easy-to-digest way.
- Continuously improve the team and cross-team collaboration.
- Continuously challenge the team in status-quo.
- Fast and efficiently remove team impediments, and hopefully even before they become blockers.
We think you:
- Have a couple of years of hands-on experience from working as an Agile Coach, Team Coach or SCRUM Master.
- Have a huge passion about lean and agile ways of working on a practical level.
- Are a very pragmatic person with a strong drive of moving forward and making things happen.
- Possess strong social skills.
- Are unafraid to challenge, raise issues and drive changes within and outside of the team.
There is a bonus if you are:
- a certified SCRUM Master.
- a certified SCRUM Product Owner.
Sounds interesting? Let's apply today!