Intelligentpos provides an innovative, easy to use, tablet based point of sale solution (intelligentpos®) to small and medium businesses. A low cost, powerful software as a service (SaaS) solution that brings the power and insight of a full scale Point of Sale solution to small and medium businesses at a fraction of the cost.
In 2016, iZettle expanded its commerce platform with the acquisition of intelligentpos an innovative, easy to use, iPad based based point of sale solution. iZettle Group is investing heavily in the local operations in Edinburgh to position intelligentpos as the group’s lead POS offering for small businesses in the retail and hospitality space.
We’re looking to recruit a Technical Writer on an interim basis to work in our Edinburgh Office. You will play a key role in writing technical user documentation to support the development of our SaaS product. We're ideally looking for someone with fiscal/ ISO experience.
You will work closely with both the Product and Development teams to create easy to read documentation for both internal use and for our customers. This will include: user manuals, step-by-step guides (with screenshots) and information for new developers.
We're ideally looking for someone based in Edinburgh but are open to remote workers as long as you're happy to visit the office for a week.
- Creating documents detailing the developments and enhancement of our software
- Analyse existing content and work closely with the development team on ways to improve the user journey
- Liaising with Developers and Product Managers to ensure accurate documentation is foolproof
- Edit and proof-read documents to ensure accuracy
- Developing in-depth user guides & materials for our customers (outlining clear processes and steps)
- Create documentation for new development work
- Supporting projects as and where required
- Previous experience working as a technical author (ideally in a SaaS organisation)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment and using agile tools (e.g. Jira)
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts
- Excellent literacy skills (both written and verbal)
- Fiscal / iso documentation experience
It is a fun place to work where everyone's input is respected and valued. The casual working environment incorporates open channels of communication and operates in an extremely agile fashion with important decisions being made daily.
- Casual work environment and hours
- Casual dress code
- Flexi-time (where appropriate)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Highly competitive salary
- 50% subsidised iPad ownership scheme
- Unlimited free soft drinks & tea/coffee
- Monthly events and complimentary team dinner
- Quarterly fun team events
Thinking of joining one of the most promising tech startups in Europe? Of course you are! Apply and we will transform small business commerce together!