At iZettle, we come to work every day to build game-changing products and tools that empower small businesses to play on the same turf as the big guys. We were founded in Sweden in 2010, and have grown to more than 450 employees across our offices in Stockholm (HQ), Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City and Sao Paulo.
We’re excited to be looking for a Senior User Experience Designer with a proven track record of shaping beautifully crafted experiences for our users across platforms, based on user insights and business requirements.
You’ll join a growing team of skilled, and multi-faceted UX-designers collaborating across all departments involved in the product discovery and development process.
- You’ll be creating clear and easy-to-understand descriptions of how products and services should be organised and behave that are derived from qualitative and quantitative customer insights, and inline with the overall iZettle experience.
- You’ll be working in a small cross-functional team together with designers, developers, product and business people making informed decisions about the desirability, feasibility and viability of the product.
- You’ll be working across the entire product lifecycle, from product discovery to product development and through multiple product iterations.
- You’ll be testing and iterating on design solutions with real world feedback and data – meeting users in their environment on a regular basis.
- A brilliant user experience designer with 7+ years of experience that feel equally at home observing users and working with complex flows and intuitive interfaces.
- Passionate about being an ambassador for users and sharing user insights within the company.
- Actively seeking user feedback to adapt your design decisions.
- An open seeker of constructive feedback, you’re are as comfortable receiving it as you are offering it.
- A natural team player experienced working in a non-siloed, non-waterfall process.
- Able to communicate design decisions clearly in front of your team and the wider development organisation.
- Confident in showing and shipping work early and often - prototyping concepts at the required fidelity to communicate ideas quickly.
- Able to think technically and collaborate with developers to understand the benefits, possibilities and constraints of common coding languages and platforms.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
As an iZettle UX-designer you will be given a lot of freedom and great responsibility. There are no design committees or lengthy middle management holdups, just a closely knit team to support you.
If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your application in English with some examples of your very best work and we'll take it from there.
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world!
At iZettle, we’re proud to foster a company that celebrates and thrives off of the uniqueness of every individual. We value the impact that a diversity of experience, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and on the products that we build.
We’re an equal opportunities employer dedicated to creating an environment where people can bring their whole selves to work; and where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development.