*This is a remote working position based in Eindhoven, Dutch required
We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We have come a long way, but there is so much exciting work ahead of us. And we need the best and brightest to help us get it done, especially in our rapidly expanding Dutch market. Our fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 300 employees across its 12 operating countries, with offices in Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo and Stockholm (HQ).
We’re looking for a Jr. Business Development Manager to join iZettle in Noord Brabant. You will play an essential part in growing the country by acquiring new key accounts, as well as building a good relationship with existing key accounts.
Your challenge: further developing the Dutch market by
- Lead generation: Finding and approaching new potential entrepreneurs through a wide array of methods. This can be through networking, building partnerships or cold acquisition
- Key account acquisition: End to end responsibility of the sales cycle, including identifying potential key accounts, meetings, and guiding them in the sign-up process.
- Key account management: Dedicated account management, training employee staff, implementing our system for the customer and maintaining a healthy relationship with our core users.
Who you are:
- Recently graduated (< 2 years)
- Bachelor degree in a social study (Business, Tourisme, Hospitality, Psychology, e.g.)
- (Part-time) Experience in hospitality, sales or commercial roles
- Comfortable in a high growth and ever changing environment
- Flexible and independent worker with high energy and motivation (hunter)
- Technical affinity and/or a solid understanding of the card and payment industry.
The person we’re looking for is a hunter, passionate and results-oriented problem solver. You will be a three persons team in our Dutch market with great responsibility, but also work closely together with your international colleagues. Therefore you are a team player and not afraid to act on many levels, from strategic discussions with managers to individual training with our users’ staff.
We believe you are fluent in both English and Dutch. You will be based and work from home in Eindhoven, with one or two days a week travel to Amsterdam to work together with our existing Business Development Managers to grow the Dutch market to the next level.
Sounds exciting? Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Our head office is located in the heart of Stockholm, but with launches in new countries every few months, there is always space to grow. You get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world.