We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We have come a long way, but there is so much exciting work ahead of us. Our fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 450 employees across its 12 operating countries, with offices in Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Edinburgh and Stockholm.
We’re looking for a Payments Lead to join our headquarters in Stockholm. You will be responsible for the Payment area at iZettle - setting the strategy and vision for the Product Managers to execute. We thrive ourselves of being at the forefront of Payments and you will ensure that iZettle keeps innovating in this space - whether it’s new readers, Customer-Not-Present payments, Alternative Payment Methods, Contactless or any other technology with the potential to lead the way!
Your responsibilities include leading Product Managers, collaborating with internal stakeholders and working with partners across the globe.
- Manage a team of Product Managers
- Set strategy and vision for the Payment teams
- Evangelise and communicate strategy and vision, internal and external
- Enforce a data-driven environment
- Helping Product Managers deliver on roadmap and targets
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases
- Partner with the stakeholders in the payments ecosystem and ensure coordination with banks, card brands, debit networks, processors, settlements and acquirers
- 10+ years of product management in commerce or payments related categories
- Built a product vision and roadmap for a merchant oriented suite of products
- Entrepreneurial, pragmatic and ambitious
- Superior organization skills
- The ability to work and communicate well with stakeholders and partners
- An analytical and metrics driven mindset and work ethic
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for Payments, data and new technology
- Natural leader and proven ability to innovate and execute
- Prior experience within payments and tech companies
- Fluent in English
Sounds exciting? Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Our head office is located in the heart of Stockholm, but with launches in new countries every few months, there is always space to grow. You get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world.