Now, we are looking for a Data Scientist to join the Analytics team. As a Data Scientist, your mission is to turn data into insights that is actionable for decision makers at iZettle as well as to our customers. This role requires a deep understanding of our customers’ behaviour and their needs, which you will get by interpreting the vast amount of data we gather.
You will study customer behaviour and building models upon transactional data, product usage, user characteristics and other relevant data points using our Analytics data platform. Your work will play an important role in the business decisions that is made, which in turn affects small businesses around the globe. You will be expected to take own initiatives, solves problems and takes lead on projects with support from the Analytics Team.
What you will do:
- Perform analyses on large sets of data to extract actionable insights that will help drive decisions across the business
- Proactively suggest areas to study, and build predictive models that guide decision making and automated offerings to our customers
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of analysts, business owners, marketers, and others across the company who are passionate about iZettle’s success
- Work from our HQ offices in Stockholm
Who you are:
- You have at least 1+ years of experience in a similar data analyst role and a degree in science, computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline.
- You have the technical competence to perform advanced analytics:
- Programming skills (such as Python or Java)
- Analytics tools experience (such as Pandas, R or SQL)
- Experience in developing predictive models using machine learning
- You can tackle loosely defined problems by using your creativity and curiosity
- You are a communicative person who can explain complex results, models and methods in simple terms (in English)
We plan to review applications during August. If you find this role interesting, don’t hesitate to apply!