We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We are looking for the best and brightest to help us get it done. Our fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 430 employees across its 12 operating countries, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Edinburgh and Stockholm (HQ).
Good enough is not good enough for you
How can you make one of the fastest growing fintech companies grow faster? We are looking for someone who aims to reach higher and dares to think differently. iZettle's Media team is a highly innovative department where brilliant and creative minds work together to develop, deliver, optimise and measure the best way to invest in a wide variety of media channels to deliver an exceptional level of growth across different markets.
We are looking for a strategic, analytical and results-oriented person to join the Marketing Intelligence team as Digital Analyst in Stockholm.
As a Digital Analyst you will be responsible for conversion rate optimisation, doing researches and running A/B tests across the organisation. Besides these activities, you will also play a big role in maintaining our Google Tag Manager container and secure tracking health across channels and tools.
You will have three goals: analyzing the behaviour of our website visitors, discovering trends and creating a better user experience. Your analyses will support the channel owners (eg. SEM, Facebook, etc…) and the Website Team towards their optimisation efforts.
You will play a significant role in strengthening the data driven culture at iZettle. We offer the opportunity of working with multiple teams and be part of a fast growing fintech startup organisation.
- Highly motivated and genuinely interested in online marketing.
- 3+ years of high-performing work experience in CRO/Analytics
- Experience with Hotjar, Optimizely, Crazyegg and/or other similar 3rd party tools
- Strong experience with A/B testing
- Certified Google Analytics expert
- Google Tag Manager expert
- Interested to strengthen the data driven culture in the company
- Interested to develop clean processes around data driven methods
- Good in presenting data
- Good in communicating data
- You are fast processing, reliable, proactive and highly motivated. You work in a structured and detail-oriented way
- Fluent in English
- Ideally university degree in statistics, economics, mathematics, finance, engineering or similar.
Extra plus for:
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Experience from a payment business, finance.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience from working in international environments.
If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your resume in English and tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why iZettle is the place to be!
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world.