We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We are looking for the best and brightest to help us get it done. Our fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 430 employees across its 12 operating countries, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Edinburgh and Stockholm (HQ).
Now we are looking for a dedicated Junior Training & Quality Specialist to help our five support sites across the globe to improve quality by identifying areas of improvement and create fantastic trainings in order to address those areas.
To succeed in this role, you are passionate about customer support and believe that great customer experience is core to any business. You will work closely together with the existing Training & Quality Specialist analysing support data and our touch point customer survey in particular. Equally important to the quantitative analysis is it to understand the knowledge, skills and needs on-site from a qualitative point of view. That said, knowing is ok but does no good unless we change, therefore a big part of the role is to convert the understanding into actions by creating and facilitate extensive digital trainings and occasionally also on-site trainings and events.
You have an analytical mindset and great interpersonal and communications skills. In addition you are also creative, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are capable of driving change.
We offer you to be a part of an international team that believes it is equally important to deliver great results as to have loads of fun!
- Monitor and report on support channel quality
- Analyse and understand support channel quality
- Drive support channel quality improvement activities
- Maintenance of online training platform
- Identification of agent training needs
- Creation and updating of training material
- Facilitate trainings and events
- Monitor training performance
- Conduct agent satisfaction surveys, report and act on result
- Work closely together with and learn from Training & Quality specialist
Desired skills and experience
- Experience from working with support, customer care or similar field
- Experience in creating, facilitating and holding trainings
- Experience from working with quantitative analysis
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Swedish, Portuguese or Spanish is beneficial
- Experience from working with Salesforce is not a pre-requisite but is beneficial
- Experience from working with social media is not a pre-requisite but is beneficial
- Passion for great customer experience
- Enjoying a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to get things done
- Creative and capable of driving change
- Positive spirit
Sounds exciting? Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible, we will be interviewing as we go. When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs and small businesses all around the world!