At iZettle, we come to work every day to build game-changing products and tools that empower small businesses to play on the same turf as the big guys. We were founded in Sweden in 2010, and have grown to more than 450 employees across our offices in Stockholm (HQ), Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City and Sao Paulo.
We’re excited to be looking for an experienced Product Designer with a proven track record in connecting user-centred product development with exceptional visual design.
You’ll join a growing team of skilled, and multi-faceted designers collaborating across all departments involved in the product discovery and development process.
- You’ll be shaping beautifully crafted experiences that are derived from customer insights, on brand and inline with our strategic business objectives.
- You’ll be working in small cross-functional teams together with other designers, developers, product and business people making informed decisions that influence and drive our design
- You’ll be working across the entire product lifecycle, from product discovery to product development and through multiple product iterations.
- You’ll be testing and iterating on design solutions with real world feedback and data.
- An incredible visual designer with an intimate understanding of the interplay between visual design, interaction and usability.
- You have a user-focused design mentality. You actively seek user feedback to adapt your design decisions.
- An open seeker of constructive feedback, you’re are as comfortable receiving it as you are offering it.
- A natural team player experienced working in a non-siloed, non-waterfall process
- Able to communicate design decisions clearly in front of your team and the wider development organisation
- Confident in showing and shipping work early and often - prototyping concepts at the required fidelity to communicate ideas quickly.
- Able to think technically and collaborate with developers to understand the benefits, possibilities and constraints of common coding languages and platforms.
- Able to translate core brand values into product and service level interactions.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
As an iZettle designer you will be given a lot of freedom and great responsibility. There are no design committees or lengthy middle management holdups, just a closely knit team of amazing designers to support you.
If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your application in English with some examples of your very best work and we'll take it from there.
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world!
At iZettle, we’re proud to foster a company that celebrates and thrives off of the uniqueness of every individual. We value the impact that a diversity of experience, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and on the products that we build.
We’re an equal opportunities employer dedicated to creating an environment where people can bring their whole selves to work; and where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development.