We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We have come a long way, but there is so much exciting work ahead of us. Our fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 450 employees across its 12 operating countries, with offices in Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Edinburgh and Stockholm.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our Hardware development from our headquarters in Stockholm. iZettle relies on hardware as a key component to deliver on our value proposition and we constantly try and innovate in this space. Flagship products include the iZettle card readers and Point of sale accessories.
- Own and define the iZettle hardware strategy, roadmap and technical/feature specifications for new hardware products based on product vision, user needs, and technical and market trends
- Manage the product execution working with Engineering Partners, Industrial Design, and Product Design to engineer the best experience for our users
- Partner closely with other Product Teams (especially Payments), Sales, Marketing, and Finance, across iZettle to deliver on the overall strategic objectives
- Evangelize the hardware roadmap to executive staff and external channel partners
- Evaluate mechanical design, CMF and production decisions as part of the product development lifecycle
- Maintain product metrics, tracking bugs and necessary improvements throughout the product lifecycle
- 5+ years of product management experience in managing hardware products in the customer-facing consumer electronics space (i.e shipped one or more products with high satisfaction rating)
- Experience with cross-functional teams including Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial/Product Design, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Support, Partnerships, and Legal
- Experience with consumer hardware development life cycles and ODM/CM working models. Experience with mobile and embedded device operating systems
- BA/BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Design or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Plus for specific experience in owning complex and innovative hardware products, especially those that require software integration and elements of security
Sounds exciting? Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Our head office is located in the heart of Stockholm, but with launches in new countries every few months, there is always space to grow. You get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world.