We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We have come a long way, but there is so much exciting work ahead of us. Our fast-growing, data driven and fast paced start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 450 employees across its 12 operating countries, with offices in Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Edinburgh and Stockholm.
We are looking for a strategic, analytical and results-oriented person to join the SEM team as a SEM and Programmatic Display specialist in Stockholm. You will be a part of a multi-cultural team of high performing specialists within the areas of Social, Online Video, SEO, CRO, Affiliate partnerships, TV and other offline channels. The SEM team manages Programmatic Display and SEM for iZettle across all markets through all steps of the marketing funnel. Using tools such as Doubleclick full-stack, Google attribution 360 and customised AdWords scripts the team makes sure to leverage data and automation to reach iZettle’s growth targets.
You will be involved in setting goals, budget and KPI’s for iZettle’s activities within your channels. The activities will include campaigns targeting Awareness, Prospecting, Acquisition and Retention of existing users. As a strong candidate, you have a good strategic understanding as well as a hands on approach for handling the tools needed to implement and optimise your campaigns.
- Steering of the campaigns towards given monthly, quarterly and yearly performance targets.
- Collaborate on defining strategies for Search and Display activities.
- Ongoing optimisation of existing Search / Display campaigns, implementation of new ones as well as continuous performance monitoring with reporting and tracking tools.
- Ensure that iZettle uses data in an optimal way in order to improve campaign performance
- A/B and multivariable testing of ads, landing pages and new ideas and the regular evaluation of new features and betas.
- Close collaboration with our local partners, e.g. Google, Bing.
- Keeping track of trends in online marketing and SEM in particular.
- Liaise with other online channels to deliver on cross-functional projects.
- Ideally university degree in economics, mathematics, finance, engineering or similar.
- Highly motivated and genuinely interested in online marketing.
- At least 2 years of work experience of managing Search / Display campaigns with a strong track record.
- Experience from Adwords & Bing editor, bid management tools etc.
- Advanced Excel skills. You are familiar with pivot tables, vlookup and comparable functions. Strong analytical mindset and attention to details
- Experience from working with relevant metrics (CPA/CAC, LTV, PBT) and KPI’s.
- You are a team player. As a member of an international team you are able to keep up a regular, close and active exchange with your international colleagues.
- You are fast processing, reliable, proactive and highly motivated. You work in a structured and detail-oriented way.
- Fluent in English.
- You are interested in the latest web trends and technologies.
Extra plus for:
- Experience from a payment business, finance.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience from working in international environments.
- Experience with Doubleclick full stack (Studio, DCM, DBM, DS), Google Analytics, AdWords Editor, Hotjar, AdWords scripts, Tag Manager.
- One or more of the following languages; Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, French, Dutch, Italian, German, Spanish or any other European language.
If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your resume in English and tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why iZettle is the place to be!
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world.