We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We are looking for the best and brightest to help us get it done. Our fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 430 employees across its 12 operating countries, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Edinburgh and Stockholm (HQ).
Good enough is not good enough for you
How can you make one of the fastest growing fintech companies grow faster? We are looking for someone who aims to reach higher and dares to think differently. iZettle's Media team is a highly innovative department where brilliant and creative minds work together to develop, deliver, optimise and measure the best way to invest in a wide variety of media channels to deliver an exceptional level of growth across different markets.
As a Media Investment Analyst you will be responsible for crunching vast amounts, often unstructured, media-related data. Making sense of this data is essential to improve the return of investment of iZettle’s growth activities. You will be responsible for analysing the investment and performance of media channels and creative material as well as setting up hypotheses and A/B tests for different types of media investments. Bringing Marketing Automation to the next level is also part of this role. In order to achieve success you will deliver crystal clear insights and work closely with your colleagues of the Media Investment team, a variety of expert analysts and our creative team. It all comes down to growing our active user base in different markets by making the right investment choices, in which you will have a major role.
We offer you
- The opportunity to be part of an experienced and international team
- A committed team to pitch new ideas to improve the way we invest
- Driven, fun colleagues with a can-do mentality you can ask for advice and help you to implement exceptional and revolutionary ideas
- First class tools and resources to maximize your chances of success
- The opportunity to go to meetings and conferences where the best people in your field of expertise gather to share ideas
- Best-in-class iPad coffee machine to support you 24/7
We require that you
- Have proven experience in analysing investment performance and attribution as well as preparing analytical reports and presentations
- Experience with Python and/or SQL
- Basic experience with scripting and automating processes (such as reports or bidding for online campaigns)
- Have worked worked with API-connections and integrations (with analytical tools like Google Analytics)
- Assist in maintaining and improving modeling and reporting templates
- See endless opportunities - a great challenge is not easy to overcome, but we believe anything can be done
- Have the talent and skills to develop within a team of analysts
- Can use your business sense to make a great case on a napkin
- Bring a wealth of experiences, stories and ideas to our kitchen table
- Love being part of a team that is committed to the task and continuously improves to be set up for the next challenge
We believe you have
- 3+ years of high-performing work experience
- Experience in using tools such as Optimizely, Google Analytics 360
- Graduated from a top university
Sounds exciting? Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world!