Our tech department is growing quickly along with iZettle, being one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe, and represents the backbone of the company.
What you will be doing
You will be the crucial bridge between development and operations were you will continue to build and operate our infrastructure environment. This means making sure that our systems run smooth, troubleshooting any problems and solving them permanently. In doing this you'll work closely with our tech teams and manage the operation and infrastructure requests. Security is crucial in your daily work, since we handle financial data and have to comply to PCI-DSS rules and regulations. Furthermore, with your knowledge, you'll play an important part in bringing our operations team to the next level.
All in all, you'll be a part of a young, agile and modern company that always strives for better and more reliable technical solutions.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for someone with a curious mind, that continuously wants to learn new technologies. You have a great interest for infrastructure and operations. Furthermore, you possess the ability to work independently in a fast-paced organization. As an easy going and driven person you'll be joining a small team of committed colleagues who're working to change and democratize the payment world.
We expect you to have
- Linux experience
- Relevant education and degree.
- Programming, backend (Scripting languages/object oriented)
- Understanding of Java platform environment
- Knowledge of relational databases
We would love if you also have
- Automation skills and experience
- Understanding of distributed systems
- Amazon experience
- Nosql database (ex Cassandra) skills
- Web application firewall knowledge
- Experience working with PCI-DSS compliant infrastructures
Sounds exciting? Send us your application right away!