Our groundbreaking Android app has truly made an impression on the mobile payments market since we first released the product back in 2012.
With that being said, we are never satisfied. As our user base grow, the demands on our app increases. We are dedicated to delivering a product that our users can depend on and love to use. There are always new features to be developed, new technologies to try out and new problems to tackle. We are constantly revisiting previous solutions to improve what we already have, learning from past mistakes and embracing new challenges along the way.
Are you looking to build scalable, human-centric user interfaces? Do you want a chance to create a remarkable user experience that is changing how small businesses operate? iZettle is a great place to work, to learn, and to experiment.
As an Android Developer, you will play an important part in helping to set the technical vision for our Android products, design and implement features of all sizes and drive key architectural decisions, together with the whole team.
Who are you
- You have a deep understanding of modern Android development and are experienced with Android development tools;
- You know how to write readable, maintainable, performant object-oriented Java or Kotlin;
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code;
- You enjoy a dynamic, collaborative environment and prefer to create great products together with your team;
- You have released at least one app or have a side project that you can tell us about.
Would you like to have a lot to say in the direction of the product and taking the pride of building it?
At iZettle, you will have the opportunity to contribute on every aspect of our app, from UI animations and user experience, down to peripheral hardware integrations. Together we will enable merchants from all around the world to take payments and grow their businesses. Come join us and become the new kind of ally for small business owners!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Do you want to know more about our tech department? Go to tech.izettle.com