Intelligentpos provides an innovative, easy to use, tablet based point of sale solution (intelligentpos®) to small and medium businesses. A low cost, powerful software as a service (SaaS) solution that brings the power and insight of a full scale Point of Sale solution to small and medium businesses at a fraction of the cost.”
In 2016, iZettle expanded its commerce platform with the acquisition of intelligentpos an innovative, easy to use, iPad based based point of sale solution. iZettle Group is investing heavily in the local operations in Edinburgh to position intelligentpos as the group’s lead POS offering for small businesses in the retail and hospitality space.
Giving our customers the information they need to run their business as effectively as possible
We’re building a platform that enables our customers to leverage their data in a way that enables them to make the best possible decisions to grow their business as effectively as possible. We want to give the little guys the same insights that previously only the big players had access to. This means finding really innovative ways to provide people with that information.
We move fast, and we release regular updates to our iOS application using continuous integration. We work closely with our back end developers to implement new functionality whilst squashing any existing bugs.
Engineering with a capital E
We’re big on Engineering, if you can write clean and maintainable code, you’ll fit right in. We expect a full suite of tests with every pull request, and expect everyone to be able to justify the design choices that they have made. We get excited about using the latest and greatest tech and seek to constantly iterate and improve upon our existing work.
- Swift and Objective-C
- GIT for version control
You should apply if:
- You love solving interesting problems!
- The idea of building products that thousands of businesses use and rely on every day seems like something you’d want to do.
- You’ve got a passion for new and interesting technologies and great engineering
- You love tackling complex problems by writing small, reusable, testable, and maintainable components
- You care deeply about code quality and improving your existing work.
- Discussing complex technical problems with the team is something that you’re comfortable with
It is a fun place to work where everyone's input is respected and valued. The casual working environment incorporates open channels of communication and operates in an extremely agile fashion with important decisions being made daily. We have two office dogs called Alfie and Milo, music as well of all of the perks below
Thinking of joining one of the most promising tech startups in Europe? Of course you are! Apply and we will transform small business commerce together!
- Casual work environment and hours
- Casual dress code
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Highly competitive salary
- 50% subsidised iPad ownership scheme
- Unlimited free soft drinks & tea/coffee
- Monthly events
- Quarterly fun team events
- Free breakfast