We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We have come a long way, but there is so much exciting work ahead of us. And we need the best and brightest to help us get it done. Our fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 450 employees across its offices in Berlin, London, Edinburgh, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo and Stockholm (HQ).
As we continue to grow as a business we are looking for a Sales Operations Manager with experience in Salesforce and performance reporting. You will be tasked with helping to manage the sales operations across Europe with both our new business and retention teams. In this role, you will report directly to the Global Sales Operations Manager. This is ideally suited for someone with two years operational experience who wants to learn and grow with the company.
This will require a "hands-on" operational responsibility for supporting the sales booking process, reporting, salesforce.com adoption and sales performance analysis including reward models. The main areas which you will help with are:
- Tracking and reporting of sales metrics and performance metrics to senior sales management in Europe
- Continuing to develop and identify key performance metrics across all sales channels
- Overseeing the process of monthly sales bookings and controlling the process of sales recognition
- Leading and accelerating the adoption process for Salesforce across Europe, including - developing a training programme, documenting processes and preparing messaging which is linked to accelerated adoption
- Supporting sales planning and reporting process across all European markets, including account assignments and target setting.
- Provide senior sales management with analytical reporting across all territories and against targets
- Work collaboratively with the sales team and other parts of the business internationally to resolve issues and seek ways to optimize sales operations efficiencies in both processes and tooling.
Who We Think You Are:
- You have a love of technology.
- You are self-driven, reliable and organized individual who can work to deadlines
- You are a fast learner capable of grasping advanced business complexities with a drive to solve problems and optimize processes
- You have a track record working with Sales Operations and in administering Salesforce CRM
- You have experience and are highly skilled working in Microsoft excel
- You have the ability to display tact and diplomacy in both written and verbal presentation while being assertive at times.
- You are an excellent communicator with the ability to coach and train others.
Language Skills Required: English (additional European Languages useful)