We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We have come a long way, but there is so much exciting work ahead of us. And we need the best and brightest to help us get it done. Our fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 450 employees across its offices in Berlin, London, Edinburgh, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo and Stockholm (HQ).
We are looking for a sales minded person who masters the Swedish language to a native level. You will become part of the London team and handle inbound calls and activate our existing customer base, always with the highest possible efficiency and quality.
Ideal candidates are highly ambitious, competitive and creative. Needless to say, you have a passion for delighting customers, enjoy challenges and are very self-driven. It is also important to be a team player since you will be working in a tight team.
- Maximise inbound sales leads to ensure high conversion levels are maintained
- Manage and track customer transactional information on our CRM system
- Handle inbound calls and qualify as appropriate
- Become an expert in our product and feel comfortable selling to potential customers
- Achieve and exceed your monthly targets
Who you are:
- You’re comfortable talking to decision makers
- You’re enjoy working independently in a fast paced and target driven environment
- You have a genuine passion for sales and a real desire to be iZettle’s top performer
- You have a proven track record of working in a demanding sales environment
- All applicants must be fluent in both Swedish and English and have excellent communication skills
This role will be based in London.
Sounds exciting? Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
We’re looking for creative and passionate people who share our vision of making payments easy. If that sounds like you and you meet the requirements above - get in touch!