We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We have come a long way, but there is so much exciting work ahead of us. And we need the best and brightest to help us get it done, especially in our rapidly expanding French market. Our fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 450 employees across its 12 operating countries, with offices in Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo and Stockholm (HQ).
We’re looking for a Business Development to join iZettle in Paris. You will play an essential part in the growth of the country by acquiring new key accounts and managing and developing existing relationships with large customers.
Your challenge: further developing the French market by
- Key accounts acquisition: End to end responsibility of the sales cycle, including identifying potential key accounts, meetings, and guiding them in the sign-up process.
- Key account management: Dedicated account management, training employee staff, implementating our system for the customer and maintaining a healthy relationship with our core users.
- Business development: Develop local partnerships with associations, events and other businesses that can compliment our product in order to acquire new merchants.
Who you are:
- Recently graduated (+-2 years)
- Bachelor degree in a social study
- Experience in hospitality, sales or commercial roles
- Comfortable in a high growth and ever changing environment
- Flexible and independent worker with high energy and motivation (hunter)
- Technical affinity and/or a solid understanding of the card and payment industry.
The person we’re looking for is a passionate and results-oriented problem solver. You will be our main representative in the France market with great responsibility, but also work closely together with your international colleagues. Therefore you are a team player and not afraid to act on many levels, from finding new customers and partners to strategic discussions with managers and training the staff of new customers. We believe you are fluent in both English and French.
Sounds exciting? Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Our head office is located in the heart of Stockholm, but with launches in new countries every few months, there is always space to grow. You get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world.