Advertising | Minneapolis, MN, United States
Senior Front End Developer
At Colle+McVoy we believe that creativity can transform business problems into human solutions. The insight and ideas that transform business for our clients come from our people. Our agency culture is unmatched, and we welcome applicants who share our values of passion, partnership, integrity and courage. At Colle+McVoy, creative is more than a department. It’s an expectation. And that’s where you come in.
The Colle+McVoy development team, based in downtown Minneapolis works, hand-in-hand with the creative and strategy teams to define implementation plans for our wonderful, good-looking clientele. We're looking for someone to complement our team, focusing primarily on front-end development. This person will be responsible for shaping the overall execution of projects large and small. We collaborate by sharing our ideas and determining what we can each do to keep Colle+McVoy and our clients evolving.
- Handling front-end development of Web applications.
- Ideating with creative team to develop holistically pleasing interactive experiences.
- Working closely with, and incorporating feedback from, designers, strategists, front-end developers and our clients.
- Rapidly fixing bugs and solving problems.
- Proactively looking for ways to make our team better.
- Great written communication and documentation abilities
- Demonstrable experience building consumer websites
- Good understanding of web technologies (HTTP, Apache, IIS) and Unix / Linux
- Desire to experiment with existing and emerging technologies
- Able to work on-site in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota
If you are interested in joining the team at Cole+McVoy:
- Knowledgeable in PHP/mySQL or .NET/SQL Server
- Expertise with SVN / Git / TFS
- Experience with 3D modeling, emerging video technology, and gaming platforms a plus.
- Experience with emerging technologies such as VR/AR, AI, Machine Learning, IoT a plus.
- CMS knowledgeB.S. or higher in computer science or 3 to 5 years equivalent life experience minimum
- Agency experience a plus
- Send a cover letter along with your resume telling us what makes you tick and why you think you are perfect for the team.
- Examples of previous work along with your roles for each.
- If you contribute to an open source project, write a blog or practice another craft besides coding, that means something to us, and we would love to hear about it
Colle+McVoy is an inventive, full-service agency that excels at modernizing brands. We drive business growth for diverse client partners, such as 3M, Associated Bank, August Schell Brewing Company, CHS, Cub Cadet, DuPont, Elanco, Explore Minnesota Tourism, Famous Dave’s of America, General Mills, Grain Belt, The Hershey Company, Invisalign, Land O'Lakes, Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation, Target and USA Swimming, among others. Based in Minneapolis, Colle+McVoy is a member of the MDC Partners network and has been named a Best Place to Work by Outside magazine, Advertising Age and the StarTribune. For more information, visit www.collemcvoy.com, www.facebook.com/collemcvoy, or follow on Twitter @collemcvoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer.