Advertising | Minneapolis, MN, United States
At Colle+McVoy we believe that creativity can transform business problems into human solutions. The insight and ideas that transform business for our clients come from our people. Our agency culture is unmatched, and we welcome applicants who share our values of passion, partnership, integrity and courage. At Colle+McVoy, creative is more than a department. It’s an expectation. And that’s where you come in.
The producer’s role is integral to the creation of successful interactive experiences. The producer partners with project management to guide interactive creative work from conception to completion—balancing the creative idea with the client’s business objectives, the agency’s bottom line and the end user’s experience. The Interactive Producer ensures that the best possible outcome is delivered.
As an Interactive Producer at Colle+McVoy, you will be responsible for end-to-end project leadership of any number (often times multiple) digital media initiatives which will include: large-scale advertising campaigns, social and mobile application development, complex platform website development and technology driven initiatives such as social integration campaigns and potential experiential campaigns.
The producer guides the process from discovery and user experience definition to creative definition, development, QA testing and delivery. Once deployed, the Interactive Producer manages the ongoing lifecycle of a project, including enhancements, updates and decommissioning.
- Participates in upfront discovery process where the objectives and audience are defined
- Partners with project manager to identify the resources allocation and general timeline needed to complete the project
- Works with project managers, creative managers and technology director to assign internal resources
- Engages and negotiates contracts with external creative vendors when needed
- Participates in brainstorm sessions and oversees creative ideation process and user experience definition
- Collaborates with Strategy, Creative and Development teams to define the functional requirements and create functional requirements documentation
- Collaborates with developers on determining materials, methods and software/hardware considerations; facilitating the documentation of technical specifications
- Defines the project through a scope of work and estimate (both of which may be completed with a phased approach depending on the scale of the project)
- Partners with project manager to support teams through the creative process; navigating through any problems that may arise and negotiating resolutions
- Responsible for project accuracy, functionality and usability, as well as fidelity to the objectives defined in the brief
- Consults with Strategy, Creative and Development teams to create a QA test plan
- Facilitates QA testing in partnership with the QA lead and working toward resolution of identified issues
- Leads partnership with analytics team to ensure tracking and analytic goals are implemented
- Works in partnership with project manager to prioritize revision requests, and identify when they jeopardize a project’s budget, timeline or quality
- Facilitates delivery or deployment of projects and navigates any issues that arise when moving to the live environment
- Planning for contingency and course correction as necessary
- Communicating project workload status to production and project management.
- Partners with other producers to ensure projects are maximizing efforts with cross-functional teams.
- Seeks out new vendor partners, technologies and products that may benefit the agency and its clients
- Passion for the web and emerging technologies with a strong desire to be an active contributor to both strategic and creative discussions
- Thrives on problem solving and collaboration while creating and managing highly compelling interactive experiences
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of web technologies for effective communication with vendors and staff to properly manage project components
- High level of knowledge and experience in web development and digital campaign execution/coordination
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem solving, decision making and analysis
- Ability to translate technical jargon into layperson’s terms
- Experience managing budgets and negotiating vendor contracts
- Comfortable with the innovative nature of the work
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three years of experience managing interactive projects and coordinating the efforts of cross-functional teams
- Experience with project management tools such as Basecamp andMS Project
- Experience with issue tracking software such as Phabricator, JIRA
- Experience with budgeting and estimating worksheets
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience managing different process workflows within an agency is preferred (Waterfall, Agile, etc)
- Ability to spot out trends in technology and how it can apply to our clients through various platforms and campaigns.
Colle+McVoy is an inventive, full-service agency that excels at modernizing brands. We drive business growth for diverse client partners, such as 3M, Associated Bank, August Schell Brewing Company, CHS, Cub Cadet, DuPont, Elanco, Famous Dave’s of America, General Mills, Grain Belt, The Hershey Company, Invisalign, Land O'Lakes, Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation, Target and USA Swimming, among others. Based in Minneapolis, Colle+McVoy is a member of the MDC Partners network and has been named a Best Place to Work by Outside magazine, Advertising Age and the StarTribune. For more information, visit www.collemcvoy.com, www.facebook.com/collemcvoy, or follow on Twitter @collemcvoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer.