Advertising | Minneapolis, MN, United States
Project Management Intern
Duration: Three months
At Colle+McVoy we believe that creativity can transform business problems into human solutions. The insight and ideas that transform business for our clients come from our people. Our agency culture is unmatched, and we welcome applicants who share our values of passion, partnership, integrity and courage. At Colle+McVoy, creative is more than a department. It’s an expectation. And that’s where you come in.
The Project Management Intern will learn to lead the internal day-to-day management of projects. This position will lead and motivate project teams, making timely decisions to ensure projects success within set parameters. They will ensure expectations are clearly communicated across internal teams and business partners. They are managing projects to keep the budget, schedule, and scope in alignment to protect the overall quality of the work.
- Lead and support teams through the creative process; navigating any problems that may arise and providing resolutions.
- Effectively manage and communicate project updates, changes, risks, budget status and tasks among the internal and external teams.
- Review the project for accuracy, functionality and usability, keeping in mind the objectives defined in the brief.
- Identify the resource allocation (internal and/or external) and general timeline needed to complete projects, keeping appropriate parties informed as dates and expectations change.
- Communicate internal project workload status.
- Proactively seek out training opportunities to advance skills within their role.
- Passionate about advertising and emerging technologies with a strong desire to be an active contributor to both strategic and creative discussions
- Thrives on efficiency and organization
- Excels in problem solving and collaboration with internal teams and clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Colle+McVoy is an inventive, full-service agency that excels at modernizing brands. We drive business growth for diverse client partners, such as 3M, Associated Bank, August Schell Brewing Company, CHS, Cub Cadet, DuPont, Elanco, Explore Minnesota Tourism, Famous Dave’s of America, General Mills, Grain Belt, The Hershey Company, Invisalign, Land O'Lakes, Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation, Target and USA Swimming, among others. Based in Minneapolis, Colle+McVoy is a member of the MDC Partners network and has been named a Best Place to Work by Outside magazine, Advertising Age and the StarTribune. For more information, visit www.collemcvoy.com, www.facebook.com/collemcvoy, or follow on Twitter @collemcvoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer.