Advertising | Minneapolis, MN, United States
Account Supervisor (B2B)
At Colle+McVoy we believe that creativity can transform business problems into human solutions. The insight and ideas that transform business for our clients come from our people. Our agency culture is unmatched, and we welcome applicants who share our values of passion, partnership, integrity and courage. At Colle+McVoy, creative is more than a department. It’s an expectation. And that’s where you come in.
As an Account Supervisor, you will lead integrated marketing communications planning within the agency and champion human-centered work that transforms behaviors, people or even entire communities. Your ability to nurture and lead internal teams; and foster lasting client-facing relationships should be second to none.
- Foster partnerships with clients and manage expectations while delivering work that is strategically sound, creatively driven, on time and on budget.
- Curiosity coupled with a results-driven mindset fuels your knowledge of clients’ businesses and marketing objectives, including the competitive landscape.
- Effectively collaborate and lead, creating great work, with a POV on how to sell it.
- Lead integrated marketing communications planning and implementation within agency.
- Actively engage within the account management team and agency culture.
- Motivate and seek opportunities to mentor junior-level team members.
- Partner to senior project managers, owning client-facing deliverables within the account management process.
- Own client budgets, partnering with business managers to ensure profitability.
- Reports to Account Director.
- Proven leadership skills
- Day-to-day client relationship management
- Personnel management
- Strategic thinking
- Budget management
- Team-oriented management philosophy
- Persuasive, effective communications
- Conflict resolution and consensus building
- Agility and resilience
- Multitasking - flexible and adaptable
- Mentorship; career guidance
- Eight+ years agency or relevant experience. Minimum of two years of proven account supervisor experience strongly preferred.
- Experience creating and leading $1M+ marketing programs for complex professional B2B environments strongly preferred. B2B healthcare experience a plus.
- Stays current with technology and possesses knowledge of integrated marketing/communications concepts
- BA/BS degree in business, journalism or communications with an emphasis in marketing, integrated communications campaigns
Colle+McVoy is an inventive, full-service agency that excels at modernizing brands. We drive business growth for diverse client partners, such as 3M, Associated Bank, August Schell Brewing Company, CHS, Cub Cadet, DuPont, Elanco, Explore Minnesota Tourism, Famous Dave’s of America, General Mills, Grain Belt, The Hershey Company, Invisalign, Land O'Lakes, Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation, Target and USA Swimming, among others. Based in Minneapolis, Colle+McVoy is a member of the MDC Partners network and has been named a Best Place to Work by Outside magazine, Advertising Age and the StarTribune. For more information, visit www.collemcvoy.com, www.facebook.com/collemcvoy, or follow on Twitter @collemcvoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer.