Advertising | Minneapolis, MN, United States
At Colle+McVoy we believe that creativity can transform business problems into human solutions. The insight and ideas that transform business for our clients come from our people. Our agency culture is unmatched, and we welcome applicants who share our values of passion, partnership, integrity and courage. At Colle+McVoy, creative is more than a department. It’s an expectation. And that’s where you come in.
Colle+McVoy, an internationally-awarded, full-service agency in Minneapolis, is looking for an Creative Technologist to lead a talented interactive design team through challenging interactive builds, developing digital-first campaigns and partnering with other creative directors on fully integrated campaigns to deliver inspiring work. The position requires award-winning design and concepting abilities, strong management, communication and presentation skills and the embodiment of our core values of partnership, passion, integrity and courage. Good ping pong and/or foosball skills are also a plus, but not required.
- Serve as an evangelist and educator to ensure the agency pushes the creative envelope and stays abreast of best practices and emerging trends in digital platforms
- Recruit, coach and inspire top-level digital creative, production and development team talent
- Lead conceptual development and brainstorming
- Inspire creativity and thinking that pushes the limits of the digital space to deliver results
- Partner with producers to ensure timelines, resources and budget allocations can meet project scope
- Partner with the creative resources manager to manage workload and resources
- Partner with director of technology to ensure we land on the best technical solution
- Refine, implement and maintain work processes that contribute to the team’s evolution and growth
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with all practices (design, account management, strategy, analytics, UX, advertising, PR, media) within the agency and with senior-level clients
- Be an advocate for the user experience and uphold best practices in content architecture, navigation, functionality and interface design
- And last, but certainly not least, create work that inspires extreme jealousy from rival agencies
- Lead by doing
- Broad base of experience in information design
- An unwavering belief in the power of creativity and its ability to deliver highly effective results
- Professional, polished and genuine approach
- Strong communication, collaboration and organization skills
- Ability to comprehend the big picture while paying attention to the smallest details
- 4 year degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience directing, designing and producing creative
- concepts for a wide range of digital applications
- 5+ years of experience managing digital creative, production and development teams
- Expert in design software specifically: Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch
- Experience with prototyping software, such as InVision App, Framer, and Principal
- Up-to-date knowledge of design best practices and emerging technologies
- Experience with all social media channels such as Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram
Colle+McVoy is an inventive, full-service agency that excels at modernizing brands. We drive business growth for diverse client partners, such as 3M, Associated Bank, August Schell Brewing Company, CHS, Cub Cadet, DuPont, Elanco, Famous Dave’s of America, General Mills, Grain Belt, The Hershey Company, Invisalign, Land O'Lakes, Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation, Target and USA Swimming, among others. Based in Minneapolis, Colle+McVoy is a member of the MDC Partners network and has been named a Best Place to Work by Outside magazine, Advertising Age and the StarTribune. For more information, visit www.collemcvoy.com, www.facebook.com/collemcvoy, or follow on Twitter @collemcvoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer.